Airbrush Foundation and Complimentary Lash Bridal Package
- Bride’s makeup consult (in-studio) and on-site makeup application on wedding day. *Both the consult and wedding day are full makeup applications with strip lashes and airbrush foundation. Trials generally give the bride a sense for how the makeup artist would apply her makeup on her special day. I encourage every bride to do a trial run before her special day. Trials will be done in my studio located in my home in Middletown (Louisville, Ky)
- Wedding Day Makeup Application
- Email and Phone Communication to assist with all of your beauty aspects of planning including scheduling and timeline coordination
- Pinterest Collaboration prior to trial to find the perfect makeup inspiration and look that works for you
- Bridal Emergency Touchup Kit included in every Bridal Package: Blotting Papers, Eye Makeup Remover, Toner, Facial Cleansing Cloth and Chapstick
Package Price: $175.00
A $75.00 deposit is due at the time you decide to book and goes towards the total cost. A legal contract will also be signed on the trial date.
Bridesmaids, Maid/Matron of Honor and Mother of the bride/groom
- On-site Makeup Artistry Day of the Wedding.
- Full makeup applications with strip lashes and airbrush foundation.
Package Price: $75.00Complimentary Travel to Locations Within 40 miles of Zip Code 40245.
An Additional $50.00 is Required for Travel to Zip Codes 41-60 Miles Outside of 40245.
PHOTO SHOOT MAKEUP ARTISTRY
- On location studio, print, film and runway.
Four Hour Minimum - $100.00 per hour
Prom, Birthday Party and Event Makeup:
$75.00 In StudioAdd $25.00 when makeup application is applied in the comfort of your home (travel fees)
*Please note the fine print:
- 4 person minimum, This includes Bride + at least 3 additional guests.
- For bridal parties in need of fewer services (Bride Only, or parties less than 4 – rates will be adjusted to meet the minimum booking requirement. i.e. Bride only makeup will be $275.00)
Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist does not accept checks on the day of services. PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE WITH CASH (PREFFERED) OR A VISA, MASTERCARD.
HOW TO BOOK
Let’s make this official! We’re the real deal, organized, and reliable. Check! A signed contract and $75.00 non-refundable and non-transferable retainer that counts towards your wedding day services are required to secure your wedding date with Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist.
Due to the very high volume of brides booking with us daily, once you know you want to book with us we will give you 5 days to complete and return your contract and retainer to us while we hold your date for you. If after the 5 days we have not received your contract and retainer, your date gets opened up to other interested brides for booking. Of course if no one else snatches up your date, we will happily welcome you into our little family with your signed contract and retainer in hand! This helps us service all of our brides and inquiries as efficiently and fairly as possible!